Markets & Strategy
Cross Asset Investment Strategy - Weekly - 10th May 2013 pdf I 188.22 ko
This monthly document gathers all Amundiís analysis and strategies regarding all asset classes. Find all our views organized by themes.
Featured in our February issue:
- What are the risk factors for portfolios in a "risk on" mode?
- Spain: domestic demand to remain depressed in 2013.
- Divergences in exports: the external adjustment of major EMU countries remains limited.
- "Weakness" of the yen. Will it boost exports and the stock exchange?
- Goodwill: the moment of truth.
- Equity markets: soaring too fast?
- Another look at eurozone equity valuations.
- Is there any value left in Eur IG credit?
- Towards a further re-rating of the European Pharmaceutical sector?
January 2013 - Euro Investment grade corporate bond supply: evolution and prospects
After a decade of strong growth, Euro Investment Grade (Eur IG) corporate bond market
has run out of steam in the last two years. Outstanding debt value rose from just Ä200 bn in
1999 to Ä1.4 trn by 2009, partially closing the gap with the bigger and older US credit market.
However, in 2010 and 2011, this trend came to a stop and 2012 is the first year to see a
remarkable shrinkage of its overall size, mainly on the back of negative net issuance from
Euro Investment Grade corporate bond supply pdf I 631.27 ko