With over €1,000 billion of assets under management, Amundi is the leading European asset manager (1).
Amundi has management teams operating in the major financial centres in Europe (Paris, London, Milan), in Asia (Tokyo, Hong-Kong, Singapore), Australia and the US.
Amundi has a strong local presence and is committed to offering its clients a relationship defined by both proximity and a long term view.
Its sales network enables it to offer:
- A local point of contact to tailor and propose investment solutions specific to their needs,
- Excellent customer service at every point of the value chain, marked by quality, a pro-active approach and efficiency.
Quaterly Corporate Figures - December 2016 pdf I 1295.12 ko
Quarterly Corporate Figures - June 2016 pdf I 640.30 ko
Quarterly Corporate Figures - March 2016 pdf I 3321.55 ko
Business Report 2015 pdf I 11167.84 ko
(1) Amundi figures as of 30 September 2016.
(2) Open-ended funds domiciled in France-Europerformance NMO, December 2014
(3) No.1 European asset manager based on global assets management (AUM) and the main headquarters being based in continental Europe - Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2016 and based on AUM as at December 2015.
It actively manages all asset classes and main currencies (Euro, Yen, Dollar, Sterling).
One of the world market leaders in Euro fixed income, global fixed income, money market and credit activities
A solid presence in European equities and strong niche areas of expertise in Japanese, Asian and emerging market equities
A leading position built up on a track record of innovation
Savings solutions for retail clients
Internationally recognised for its expertise in providing customised products
Investment solutions for institutional clients
Acknowledged expertise in investment solutions for institutional clients
Breakdown of AUM by asset class(1)
Amundi boasts an outstanding client base:
- Amundi currently supplies 8 partner networks in Europe and Asia with innovative, simple and secure savings solutions best suited to their clients. It reaches over 50 million retail investors via these networks. Thanks to its joint ventures in China, India and Korea, it is also present in markets offering strong growth potential and provides products for an additional 50 million clients.
- Amundi develops effective and innovative products for 2,000 institutional clients and third-party distributors in more than 30 countries. It has ties with the largest sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, institutional and corporate funds in France and abroad. It has more than 2,000 distribution agreements with the leading platforms in Europe and Asia.
Breakdown of AUM by type of client(1)
The exercise of voting rights and shareholder dialogue are essential elements of our fiduciary responsibility and our role as a responsible investor.
From 1996 onwards, Amundi established its own voting policy updated yearly in order to incorporate the best practices in corporate governance but also, since 2003, in social and environmental responsibility. Amundi decided to exercise the voting rights for a very large majority of its funds under French and Luxembourg law in order to fulfill its responsibility as a shareholder.
Early in its commitment toward responsible investment, Amundi also implemented a shareholder dialogue process based on an alert system informing companies of the SBF120 index and a group of large European issuers of potential negative votes at their general meetings.
Voting and dialogue allow us to actively participate in the improvement of the practices of companies in which we invest.
*please note this does not apply to UK and Hong Kong clients
Amundi Voting Policy 2015 pdf I 390.45 ko